Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BoardWalk Amusement Park









Here's more of our BoardWalk Amusement Park by Santa Cruz Beach. We went here twice in one day and I would also post some of our pictures walking by the beach soon. It's an entertaining place.

I got the trench coat from Totsy, I'm also wearing Guess pants and shoes from Zappos. I'm linking with What I Wore, Real Momma, Real Style, Favorite Thing Friday and Flash Blog Friday

While you're here, I hope you enter my giveaways, links at the upper right corner of my blog!


Thanks for all the visits and to our latest blog sponsors.

5 comments:

kath said...

nice photos! :)

Bree @ Twinkle in the Eye said...

It looks like a fun day. Thanks for linking up for Flash Blog Friday :-)

mikenbecca said...

Hiiiii, Omg cute ng mga pics nyo!

Jenny said...

soooo fun!!! Love the pictures :) I am from the Jersey Shore (nooo not from where they film the show lol) but I grew up going to the boardwalk amusement parks. Brings back great memories. Thanks for linking up with favorite thing :)

Anonymous said...

I just need to say thanks, i havent posted on your blog but i have been an avid reader for quite some time now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails