Monday, March 12, 2012

HealthFull Bread (Love Your Bread)



I was given some coupons to try this bread. However, I'm unable to find it at the grocery stores here and I checked their website and they don't seem to ship here.

It's available throughout the mainland. You can check out the http://loveyourbread.com/recipes for lots of recipes using the bread. If you would like an alternative to your white bread, you can try the  HealthFull Bread. They are available in three choices-- 10grain, flax and fiber, hearty wheat and nutty grain.

I saw other blogs that tried this bread and the recipes and they all have great feedback about the bread. Hopefully, I can try it when I go to the mainland.

Disclaimer: I received coupons in exchange for reviews and a blog post as a Bzzagent. No other compensation was received.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails