Monday, February 13, 2012

Superbowl 2012

The Superbowl just ended over a week ago, did you do anything fun with family or friends? Which team were you rooting for? I heard my neighbors screaming while watching the much awaited game. This happens every year. I’m not a fan of football or any sports but if I can watch between football and basketball, I think I would go for basketball.  It’s more cultural on my part since I’m Filipino. I can imagine how the players would feel wearing those big bulky football outfits under the scorching hot weather in the Philippines.  Finally, the talk about Football subsided.

Some people even bet on sports but according to the site sportsbettingspot.com, Nevada is the only state that is legally allowed to book sporting events with point spreads and odds”.  For some sports fanatic, it is part of the fun knowing the sports betting rules and winning in a bet.  They say Las Vegas is like a part of Hawaii, just like another island because the locals like to go there for vacation. I would not go there for betting or gambling but I wish I can go back there for a vacation and sight seeing. It’s a magical place for me.

Disclaimer: I participated in a campaign about sports and will be compensated. All opinions are mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love love the Patriots
and Tom Brady !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails