Friday, January 27, 2012

Garden Trellis


I believe a trellis can have more purpose than just a display at a garden. Most people put vines or plants with flowers so they make pretty decorations outdoors. If you love gardening, trellis can be a great addition to a garden. I like to grow my own vegetables someday so we’ll be more self-sufficient. The price of food is continuously going up.


This garden trellis can also be good for those who sell at flea markets or craft fairs. I see a similar display awhile ago when I went to one during the Christmas season. If you have hanging items for display, it would be a good space saver.  Trellises can also be used for indoor plants and other items.  Trellis can also be used for fences but they can be costly that way.   

If you are looking for trellises, you can go to trelliscenter.com. If you’re not looking for one, I think their website can also give some ideas on how to decorate your garden. It’s very easy to navigate and they have a huge selection of other gardening items too. 

This post is brought to you by http://www.trelliscenter.com/.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails