Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hawaiian Santa at the Christmas Party

This is the Hawaiian Santa showing the shaka sign. If you go to Hawaii, it is probably one of the common things you would learn aside from the word Aloha .



Santa from the North Pole, we have a picture with him too but I thought I was showing a little too much because my shirt was pulled down.


Christmas decors and food, lots of great food.



RC had so much fun playing with this girl. Even when all the kids were infront playing games, they just liked each other's company.




Another cute girl. I love her leggings.


This picture has other people but their faces are blurry so I posted it here. This is one of my favorite part of the party when the men are dancing.



Have you attended Christmas parties yet? This is the only one we attended.

I'm linking with Show and Tell Friday and Foto Friday

5 comments:

CrazyNutsMom said...

What beautiful pictures.

New follower from the bloggy moms.

Regina
www.thecrazynutsmom.com

Unknown said...

Aww, cute pics of the girls playing. Hahah, I've never seen a Hawaiian Santa before!

Dressing Up For Me said...

I attended two! Merry Christmas, Ces! RC looks so pretty in that red dress. She looks like one of Santa´s Christmas fairies ( kung m nun;) ).

What are you preparing for the Noche Buena? ;)


PS: I think the LBC box would be a good donation. Don´t worry 2012 is not too late to send one. ;)

Lori said...

Your daughter is so adorable! But I'm so laughing at Santa in shorts!

Thanks for sharing!
Lori

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh my goodness these are the cutest pictures. What a party. It looks like the whole family had a blast. Please share this fabulous post by joining our linky party, What's it Wednesday this week. I hope you can join us. Have a fabulous Christmas!

Paula
ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails