Wednesday, November 16, 2011

White Hibiscus at the Park

Some pictures of us two months ago. We weren't going to the park as we used to but it's been getting dark early now and it even rains sometimes. I'm also not able to take pictures everywhere now since my small camera is broken.

I love white hibiscus. I think they're very pretty.

A bug trying to hide inside the flower.



This is how we take pictures through self-timer. It's much better when there's a photographer =).



Thanksgiving is almost here. I thought I would be making some kind of crafts with RC for home decors but I've been lazy. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

8 comments:

Mom Fashion World said...

Onga, ang hirap pag walang photographer.
Sabayan pa ng makukulit nating mga bata. LOL!

Ang cute ninyong 2 ni RC :-)

Show Me The Prizes said...

Great pictures.

New follower with the hop. Come on by and say hi. Be sure to let me know any giveaways you would like listed

J said...

I don't think I've ever seen a white hibiscus. Lucky you!

oomph. said...

hmmm, where is this park?
thanksgiving is all about the food for us, lol! the entire family gathers and eats all day.

[oomph.]
What's the next line? Help write the story!

The Pepperrific Life said...

That's a beautiful flower. What's even more beautiful, is that mother-daughter pair :)... Advance Happy Thanksgiving!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Beautiful flower.

Vanessa Mercado said...

lovely pictures!!! seems fun fun fun!!! enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

The Aums Mama said...

Fun pictures! I love the bee hiding in hibiscus. I'll be hosting Thanksgiving this year so I better get started with my to do list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails