Friday, September 9, 2011

Jessica London Sweaters


Here are more fabulous items! I heard of Jessica London before but I was just not paying attention to the brand. I usually just look for the prize and style unless the brand is popular. Jessica London has so many fans on Facebook and there are so many fabulous clothes on her website. I should have known! They currently have a promotion that will expire on September 11 so I am trying to post this review as early as I can just in case you may want to browse and shop but I’m sure the promotions will keep on coming.
The pictures are from JessicaLondon.Com. Most of them I grabbed from plus size sweaters section. I like the vertical multi colored sweater, it looks like an interesting piece. I like wearing sweaters; they are very versatile and can be used for layering your clothes. When you are shopping for sweaters, there are a lot of styles to choose from. Someday, when I live in a place where it snows, I will have a collection of sweaters. I have a few now. Christmas is coming and I think in most parts of the country, they are already feeling the breeze but it is still too hot here especially in the mid-afternoon.

It’s Saturday tomorrow, it is Saturday for most of you actually. Have a great weekend!

This is a review of Jessicalondon.com.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the look of the top right sweater! It's not cold here (Houston) at all! We've had some nice cool (about 65 degrees F) overnight lows, but that's about it! We're still hitting the upper 90s each day!

Carla

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails