Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it Halloween yet?

I’m one of those moms who like to dress up my daughter. I buy her children’s costumes on any holiday and occasion that I can think of. I have to enjoy it while it last and she is not going to be my little girl in the years to come although she will always be my baby. It’s almost August and soon it would be October. It’s time to buy Halloween Costumes . Another one of my frugal idea is to buy items ahead of time because they get more expensive during the holiday season.  And even if it not Halloween, she still loves wearing her tutus and her tiara so buying the costumes are worth it. Do you have an idea what costume you would have for your little one or maybe for yourself this coming Halloween?  As usual, I would like something simple for RC. Here are some of my picks.
Both photos are from  HalloweenAdventure.com. There are a lot more costumes from their website.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

The Little Miss Muffet one is cute! New follower from MBC. :)

http://amommyslifestyle.blogspot.com

Alice Law said...

Imagining RC wearing Little Miss Muffet...so cute!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the first pic :)

Ioana Liliana said...

Super cute picks!


Fashezine

MelsDeals said...

Just came over from MBC. I'm a new follower. Love the costumes! Blessing, Melissa

www.melsdeals.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails