Saturday, May 14, 2011

Getting a site

Contribution by Saul Martin


I was really overwhelmed when we first considered building a website for our tattoo parlor. I didn’t really know anything about computers and all the terms that were being thrown around were really foreign to me. Thankfully Jessica, our developer, was so great and walked me through the process back to front. We started researching URL ideas at http://www.domainnames.com/ and eventually decided on a hosting package that made sense financially. Jessica then spent about 3 full days creating a great, graphic site for us that had pictures of all our best work – it’s a real showstopper! In the beginning, I was really skeptical of how a website was really going! to help our tattoo parlor but in reality, business has never been better. A lot of people getting their first ink find us online and then come to the store. It’s definitely an edge over most of our competitors. I’m constantly thinking of new things we should add to the site and it’s become one of my favorite parts of managing a business!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails