Wednesday, April 20, 2011

While waiting

Hi everyone! Just some pictures of me and RC. This is before her doctor's appointment (again.. I know). Apparently, she got a virus from the child care center but she is still active as you can see, she can play with everything even the handle bar by the hallway. I'm about to get fired from all my absences at work.


I have to say that I enjoyed just staying home with her for almost the entire week, now I am going to miss her even more when I go back to work. I am already contemplating on the idea that I will be a stay at home mom soon.

For the stay at home moms, do you  make a schedule? I think if ever I get fired  decide to quit working, I will make a schedule.






I got this necklace for $3  from a thrift store. I might copy this idea to some of my necklaces.




I'm wearing: Forever 21 dress, Gap skinny belt, Me Too Wedges ( I should have used a different shoes/sandals)
She's wearing: Garanimals shirt, pants and shoes, Children's Place purse

___________________
Like me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter

7 comments:

Are You A Mom said...

Hello,
Following you from the hop! Please stop by and say hi...Areyouamom.com
I hope your daughter is feeling better!
Maureen

Nekiah Torres said...

Awe she is so adorable and I love your necklace. I hope that the virus has finally run its course and she is on the road to recovery! Kiah

Mom Fashion World said...

Ganun din si Freddy dati palaging nagkakasakit
nung nilagay ko sa daycare.

Hi RC! Magpagaling ka ha :-)

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Alice Law said...

Hope RC has feeling better and back to her usual self now! Ohhh... I love schedules and things well organised, but I also keep my schedule quite flexible!^^

Dhemz said...

na wala akong schedule...hehehe..."time management" lang ang secret...kaso minsan dko inaapply sa sarili ko...lol!

it feels great to be a SAHM...malayo sa sakit ang mga anak at masubaybayan pa natin sila.

A Helicopter Mom said...

She's absolutely adorable! I bet it is hard to not be around her all of the time. :)

Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ Blogging Hop! I'm a new follower of your blog. I'd appreciate it if you'd visit A Helicopter Mom and follow me back.

Thanks!
Mickey

Renee Hand said...

When you are a stay at home mom you usually do plan your days more. I hope your daughter feels better. I am following you through the Makobi Scribe Hop. Please return the follow at http://thecryptocapersseries.blogspot.com
www.reneeahand.com
I am a children's author and book reviewer.
Thanks
Renee

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails