Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Take me to Australia

Every time I see Australia on TV or pictures, I already know that I would love the place. Can somebody take me there? I heard United Airlines is offering cheap flights to go there. I know I have been blogging about these places I want to see someday.

The only thing I don’t like about traveling is riding the plane, especially the long international flights, it can get so boring. If ever I go there,  I will have to practice the Australian accent. I love hearing it.


Let's have some trivia.

The Great Barrier Reef in Australia is the longest coral reef in the world and is considered to be one of the 7 wonders of the natural world.

One of Australia's travel website is Travel.com.au. They specialize in overseas holiday bookings and international flights. You can choose from different airlines like Jetstar, Singapore Airlines, Qantas and United Airlines. 

Australia is the smallest continent.  Although it is the smallest continent, it is however, the biggest continent that is occupied by one nation and is the least populated. Isn't confusing?

This post is brought to you by travel.com.au.

5 comments:

Ola said...

It's pretty there, isn't it?

Full Figured Diva said...

My father lives in Australia! He has been there for about 30 yrs. It's absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Thanks for the follow! Following you back!

Thanks!
Heather H.
The Price Crusher
http://pricecrusher.blogspot.com

The Scarf Princess said...

I'm a follower of yours and got your message on my blog about reviewing your site through Alexa. I did the review on April 4th so if you would be willing to review mine I'd be extremely grateful.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com

The Scarf Princess-Joder

myfashiontake said...

I've been to Australia a couple of times and you're right, it's a beautiful country ~ Melbourne my favourite! Perth great for Asian food and relaxation with the nature. Sydney reminds me of Singapore. Queensland perfect for kids cos of the Warner Brothers. I hate taking long-haul flights too, imagine flying 23 hours from Boston to Singapore!! Of all the flights I took I prefer Singapore Airlines the best, not cos I'm from Singapore ~ it's just that their entertainment system ie Krisflyer and the extra leg room made a whole lot of difference in long-haul flights. But it tend to be more pricey than United.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails