Sunday, March 20, 2011

Viewing cars from my door

We were suppose to go to a car show yesterday but my husband was unable to go so I just opted for some picture taking. It was a bummer because I like going to the biggest car show that is being held here every year.  I like the looking at new and vintage cars.  I had to be content with this view from our apartment, cars of my neighbors. It’s actually a good alternative except we cannot ride them which is the most fun part of going to car shows.
For those who are looking for used cars in Tampa, Florida, you can check out tampa-used-cars.com. They have pre-owned Chrysler Sebring, Ford Focus and others even used trucks. 
We’re wearing matching outfits again. I think I am starting to be obsessed with same pattern, same style outfits for me and RC. Sorry for the same and boring poses.






I hope you're all doing well! Have a great week ahead.

This post is brought to you by http://www.tampa-used-cars.com/

1 comment:

Dhemz said...

ganda naman nang tandem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails