Monday, March 21, 2011

Nonprofit

I haven’t worked in a non-profit company but it would probably be a good feeling if I do. It’s good to belong to something that takes part in providing a good cause. I just found a blog that provides information on how to land to a non-profit job. It is a great resource even for those who are just seeking any type of employment for it has some information about how to handle interviews and how to do follow-ups with companies.

Here's my idea on what to wear for an interview except I think the white top is a little too sheer. Here I think the workers are more casual than in the mainland.


Here is the blog website: http://nptjobs.blogspot.com/.

Their main website is nonprofitjobseeker.com, it has job postings that are related to the non-profit industry. This post is brought to you by their website.

You can also find them in Twitter and Facebook.

5 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Great outfit choices!

Kisma said...

Those heals alone kill me, but love the outfits.

I currently work for a non-profit university and they are making big changes that most of the office is dreading because they are trying to turn into a profit making school. Sad, but the way life goes.

emmanuelmateo said...

wow..ang taray ng shoes ni mother ah..hehe
pls check my new post ate.thanks

Anne said...

When I was still looking for a job, I really make sure the attire I would be wearing if its appropriate or not.
My Daily Mumbles

Alice Phua said...

Thanks for sharing this bit of info.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails