Saturday, March 5, 2011

Glee


 
Glee is probably one of the most popular teen shows on TV. I was watching the Academy Awards days ago and they all look fabulous. I am much older than these guys and I don’t watch their program but I did enjoy looking at their pictures with their cute poses and cute clothes. I think the colors on the pictures make them more appealing.
They also have so many upcoming tours. They will be performing at Palace of Auburn Hills, TD Banknorth Garden, Target Center, Conseco fieldhouse and Izod Center. All these stadiums and entertainment sites are from different states. Tickets can be bought from Ticketamerica.com (which also offers other tickets like concerts/sports etc). This post is brought to you by their website.

2 comments:

Che Barcelona said...

hi there,

I saw your blog from ate denise ;)
I am a filipina fashion blogger too! Let's swap link love!

http://rockmyrunway.blogspot.com

Emzkie said...

i like glee at first but later on got tired of it. i starting to dislike the show because of some weird relationships they are showing and to think they are just highschool. d ba no? may moral lessons naman pero i still find it icky. lol. or ganun ba talaga ang mga teens ngayon? hahay.. we better watch our kids nalang. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails