Saturday, March 26, 2011

Dinosaurs at the museum

Back to regular programming, lots of pictures of me and RC again.

Bishop museum is my favorite museum here in the island. They change their themes at least four times a year as far as I know. This time the dinosaurs are back. I can tell that the locals like it because there were many visitors who were there too last week. They even have to open their gate to accomodate all the cars because they won't fit in the regular parking lot.






RC was scared this time. She did not mind it when she was still a baby the first time we saw these dinosaurs. They have sensors, they move their tails and growl when people get close to them.





Below is the picture of the honey, I have to ask him if I could put his picture here because he told me before to take down the one that I put before because of some nasty unwanted remarks I got. I deleted that post that I made so technically, this is the first picture of him here in my blog.




There is so much to see in this museum. There is planetarium, a science center where they show how volcanoes erupt, how oceans are made up, how bugs act etc. However, we saw those many times already so the main building where they change themes is the one we were anxious to see. There is also a "park" outside, sometimes they have hula shows and I know people who rent an outdoor space for parties.








Here is my cute little bug. The other costumes are still big for her. Since I am the size of a child myself, I did try one of the costumes on.







RC recognized that the dinosaur below was a T-rex. I'm proud of her for that. I think we watch too much Dinosaur Train and Dino Dan.

We had a great time, we won't be going back soon though.

8 comments:

Gilbert Ganda said...

your girl is so cute! especially the one she sat on the snail!

x,
ganda!

Pinch of thoughts said...

i agree with Gilbert. tsaka yung naka smile sya heheh .love your top Ces!

thepinaysolobackpacker said...

cool! havnt seen one yet.
I really adore your beautiful angel! :)

Alice Law said...

LOL, just about to comment that RC looks adorable sitting on the slug! Nice dino adventure for RC, my kids too wtill sure love it!:)

fashioneggpplant said...

RC is the cutest! she's sooooo adorable! :)

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Very beautiful place and gorgeous pictures of you two. Taxidiaris will host you pictures soon!

Sweet said...

ang cute ni RC...and great theme park...I remember the time my brother visited me here and we went to this dinosaur museum...

Kisses
Sweet
PensandLens
@mistytewest

Megan Walsh said...

Hi, Thanks so much for following me! I am not sure if you saw, but we lived on Oahu for 4 years until 2008. My 3 year old Fiona was born at Queens. It's wonderful to have a new window to what our mother/daughter life would have been like if we had stayed...Following you back!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails