Sunday, February 13, 2011

Orlando

Most Americans know that Orlando is a beautiful place with lots of attractions like Disneyworld, Sea World and Universal Studios. These pictures I posted will take us to the Disneyworld. I have never been there myself and I am waiting for RC to get a little older before we go to any Disney place so she will be able to appreciate it more.

I was just looking at the Orlando Police Department website and it is a great resource for people who have concern about police harassment, cyber safety and missing persons in Orlando. There is also a link about travel information. Overall, it is a great resource for reporting any issues regarding crimes and it promotes awareness to the people on what is happening in the area.



4 comments:

Ola said...

a perfect place for kids!

kikilabotz said...

yan po ang target kong pagtrabahuhan. hehe. happy valentines

Jules said...

I could totally go for a Disney vacation right now! I'm also waiting for my girls to get just a bit older! We used to live 20 mins from Disney and I just never took advantage of that like I should have!

Bev said...

Your post even makes me more curious of Orlando. Two of my colleagues here in the middle east took their vacations there. They said it was great, but I guess it's there's really something special in there that they chose it over similar places nearer here...

How was your valentine's day, I hope your family had a great one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails