Saturday, January 29, 2011

Unbelievabra

Pregnancy left me with many stretch marks and “muffin tops”. Although I don't think about it much and it is probably not noticeable because I try not to wear body hugging shirts, I sometimes wish I could wear the tightest clothes and still look as good from the front as the side. I have tried a seamless shape wear before but it rolled up so I kept having to go to the restroom to pull it down.


Unbelievabra.com is a website that catched my attention because aside from the brand name, their products looked promising. I think I also need a bra and cami with cleavage cover. The only problem for me is the price but a lot of times we have to pay for what we get. I read testimonials not only from their website but also from other internet sites as well. Most of the ratings of their products are 4 or 5 out of 5 stars. Maybe I have to wait until this product goes on sale but it is something I want to have now.

Here’s the picture of the bra and cami with cleavage cover.


Here are some before and after pictures from Unbelievabra.com photo gallery.




This post is brought to you by unbelievabra.com.

2 comments:

sexyjessie said...

Lol...I think I need to purchase one too. Got lots of fat bumps I want to cover. ;)

Unknown said...

Interesting product! I didn't know there is a seamless bra already. I want to have that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails